Top 11 for 2011...

So instead of my top 10 things to accomplish this year, I thought I would pick 11. Here it goes and hopefully someone will read this and hold me accountable..he, he!

1.) Set aside time for just Todd and I to spend together.
2.) Master the art of my new toy, "The Silhouette"!
3.) Run at least two days a week.
4.) Blog at least once a month.
5.) Make homemade cards for all occasions (this idea I stole from a friend, and love it!).
6.) Make one new recipe each month.
7.) Take a photography class.
8.) Start hiking in February one time a week.
9.) Travel to Haiti.
10.) Help my mom on a new SUPER exciting project!!! (more on this one soon)
11.) more about 11 later also :) sorry for being vague.

Anyone else got a top 11? I am so excited for what this year is going to hold, I do not usually get excited or make goals, but this year is different. I want to have an amazing year, so I figure might as well go after it!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your blog, hope you keep writing more!

PS- I'd love to get my hands on #2!

Post a Comment