Drew's 5th Year!!!

I had the pleasure of planning a 5th Birthday Party for a very dear friend daughter. Drew turned 5 this year and I was so excited when she told me she wanted a "Pink Cowgirl Party"! This was right up my alley. The wheels started turning and I was able to create everything from the cupcake toppers, to favor bag tags, banners, and signs using a Cricut. I had such a great time and hope you enjoy all the pictures!

Happy 5th Birthday Drew!!!!

Welcome Sign
Grazing Pasture - AKA Snack Table

Feeding Pasture - Picnic style area for kids to eat their "grub".

Craft Corral - Paper bag with wooden horses and markers to color

Watering Trough - Pink Lemonade and Pink Milk


Hot Chocolate Bar - Perfect for the cool evening!

Pink Lemonade Cupcakes - made by Eva Sersland

Thank you gift - Drew's favorite "Cotton Candy"

The Host "Me" and the Party Girl "Drew"

1 comments:

Ginger said...

SUPER cute!

Post a Comment