Hard To Know

Well I have begun a new adventure in my life. I got this crazy idea to go back to school. Nursing School at that! What was I thinking!!! So far I have had to quit a great job, take a drug test, sign up for CPR class, pay $800 for tuition, go buy uniforms, make an appoinment for a physical and shots, and then I found out yesterday my books are $1000!!! Yikes! I know in the end it will all be worth it, but man there is a lot to get going. Now don't get me wrong I am excited, but right now all I feel is stress. I am in the process of searching for a new job and it is really hard. So far I have struck out with everything. But I will keep pushing forward. Sometimes it is hard to know if you made the right decision.

So enough about my life, Todd has his final interview for his apprenticeship next Wednesday and we should know about a week after that if he got it. So until then, we sit and wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment